Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A boken circle

FOR FRIENDSHIPS THAT ARE NON-EXISTENT
Everyone has their own group of friends that they normally hang out with in high school. In my experience, I rummaged for qualities that standout among the people in my school. Its was really not that hard to look for people that I can actually get along with given that I've known these people ever since kindergarten. But being a "not so social" type of person, I just let things happen. I don't go out of my way to join a "Barkada" or to engage my self in activities that I don't like just to be accepted. I go my own way. But that doesn't mean I'm anti-social, it just means I have my own opinion and my own stand in every aspect. I had a series of let's just say transformation during my high school life.

Every year, I have different sets of friends. But one circle remained strong. Even if I gained new friends over the year, at the end of the day they're still the ones I want to hang out with. At that point in time, I thought, that even "Millenyo" can't break us down. Our friendship grew more by the second. Never in a million years would I expect that our bond would just disappear. Never have I imagined that a little separation would change everything. In my case, I guess I grew out of the group. I discovered that I had different priorities than them. But that doesn't mean that I put them aside. Or that I just completely forgot about them. No! That is SOOOOOO not the case.
Yesterday, I finally caught up with reality.
The facts are:
1. people who you thought still thinks about you are actually NOT
2. people who you think are just SOOO BUSY that's why they're not keeping in touch such BULLSHIT!!
3. It hurts to find out that they still "PARTY" w/o you (all the while thinking they have STUFF to do)
in a sentence....
THIS IS JUST ONE BIG CRAP!!!!

1 comment:

hilagyo said...

wah meggie ok lng yan..

grabe.. kala ko nung unang kong binasa, ako ngsulat :))

uber twin ung experience natin :))

wah ok lng yan..

am here for you!!

-superclassmate